We offer an extensive and flexible range of services and options, from regular washing through to full car detailing for both interiors and exteriors, we have or can tailor a service to suit you. We also specialise in protection solutions for your car’s paint, leather or fabric, offering you peace of mind against harmful environmental or family effects.
- A service for the exterior of your car that provides a safe, hand wash and leaves a light wax protecting the paint. All windows and mirrors are left sparkling with a coating to repel water and tired tyres are revived. Wheels are left gleaming and should stay cleaner for longer as the brake dust finds it hard to stick now.
- This combines the Super service as above, with the addition of an interior clean to match. Windows and windscreen are cleaned for spotless vision. Dust and dirt are then removed from your surrounds, console and dash, leaving them rejuvenated with a subtle glow all over. Seats, carpets and mats are vacuumed well and the inside is air freshened.
- A refresher detail for your vehicle inside and out – aimed at newer cars in a good condition. The outside detail includes a specialised paint cleanse to remove some of the build up, light marks and enhance the original paint colour. The inside detail includes a professional clean of the hard-to-reach areas and a show dressing for the plastic, rubber and trims. With extra attention to all areas, your car will be left looking nearly like the day you bought it.
- Showroom Plus
- A complete detail for your vehicle inside and out – aimed at older cars or cars that really need renewing with special attention. The outside detail includes removal of bugs and tar along with an additional hand polish to remove oxidation, light marks and revive the original paint colour, leaving a high grade wax finish. The inside detail includes a shampoo with pre-treatment for stains or a leather deep clean and condition. With this level of detail, your car will be transformed and a lot more attractive to both you and prospective buyers.
- Interior Plus
- A full detail just for the inside of your vehicle. Dust and dirt are removed from your surrounds, console and dash, leaving them rejuvenated with a light glow all over and a UV protectant coating. Windows and windscreen are polished for spotless vision. Seats and carpets are pre-treated and then commercially shampooed or leather has a deep clean and condition. The inside is then deodorised to bring back that new car smell.
- Exterior Plus
- A service for the exterior of your car that starts with a safe hand wash followed by a full Clay Bar treatment to remove any built up grime and particles trapped in or under the paint. This treatment restores that soft, smooth and silky feeling of the paint and prepares it for a super fine machine polish, to remove most if not all of the light scratches that come from poor quality washing, car washes and other abrasive materials. This treatment will have your car looking like a gleaming coloured mirror, without all those fine swirly lines and scratch marks.
- As an additional service; stains and marks are pre-treated. Both the seats and carpets are commercially shampooed to extract the daily dust and dirt that has become immovable by vacuuming alone. Also helpful to help eliminate odours that have permeated into the fabrics.
- As an additional service; the surface is first treated to open the pores slightly and expose the ingrain dirt. This is then cleaned away and a nourishing cream is worked into the leather to replace essential oils and moisture. Your leather will be clean and conditioned, helping against splitting and making it last longer and look great.
- Bug, Sap and Tar
- When your car is caked with either bugs or tar then it is very difficult to clean via any method. We can perform an intensive pre-treatment to loosen the debris or stains first, so that a good finish can be achieved when cleaned normally afterwards.
- Extra Dirty
- This charge is only levied if your car is excessively dirty, e.g. if it has not been washed for quite some time on the outside, or perhaps has lots of pet hair or sand inside. We can clean these but it does take extra time and products, therefore a small extra charge is made.
- Paint Protection
- Your car exterior is detailed if not new to give a perfect surface to start with. We then apply a clear primer to seal and bond to the paint. Two coats of the technologically advanced sealant are then applied to all of the paintwork and allowed to cure. This is designed to protect against oxidation, colour fading, bird droppings and road pollution.
Our paint protection system is supported by a 5 year warranty on new cars with older cars receiving a three-year warranty. This offers more peace of mind for drivers who want extra protection against the increasing harmful effects of the environment.
- Fabric and Carpet Protection
- Your car interior is detailed if not new to remove all dust and dirt from seats and carpets. Two coats of protection are applied to all fabric and carpet areas to bond with and seal the fibres aiding against liquid spills. This not only protects against stains but helps against dirt build up, making fabrics last longer.
Our fabric and carpet protection service is supported by a one-year warranty against permanent stains. Which is great for drivers with young families or pets and those wanting to try and keep their interiors looking good.
- Leather Protection
- Your leather seats are deep cleaned if not new to remove dirt and grim. Two coats of protection are applied to the leather to bond and coat, while still retaining all of the natural properties. This is designed to seal in the natural oils keeping the leather soft and supple, whilst protecting against fading, ageing and cracking.
Our leather protection service is supported by a one-year warranty against permanent damage of cracking or ageing. This really helps to safeguard your expensive leather in one of the hottest climates on earth.